Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Some thoughts, wishes, and words.




For years, I searched in vain, for peace, for love, for tranquility, you already know.
With you I found these, I let go of all vanity, you already know.
For you, I lived, I'd die, I'd fight death and come back, but then, you already know.
I'd wait for you, a lifetime, a million lifetimes, for your return, and again, you already know.

But then, you already know all this and more,
My thoughts, my feelings, have never been hidden from you before,
My life's an open book, to your eyes, if only you'd look,
I wish times were different, I wish situations weren't so demanding,

I can only wish, that you be mine, forever,
Forever, an eternity in my eyes, I only wish, time stood still, when I was with you,
I'd have held your hand then, and never let go,
I'd have hoped then, that everything would've been alright,

And hope would have lived within me,
An undying flame, fanned by the feelings, within me
And hope, would have kept you by my side,
Hand in hand, the way it is, with people in love, but that, you already know.


2 comments: