Saturday, May 19, 2007

In conversation with a creature of the dark

I ask
a daywalker from the still of the night?

divine you call yourself yet belong to the depths...
what does your search bring forth in this dimension?
for i have searched and have only found death...

And She replies
The primitive pursuit in the darkened woods

led me no further from where I stood.
The holy surface or the shallow Depths
to the periphery of divinity I never clung
To what avail this abandonment
when the words still hang 'twixt life and death
The sinful wrong became my penchant to hunt.
alone i revel in the discovery of death.

And so
in salutation then...

solitute is not yours alone,
for i have conquered the darkness too.
life being a state of wakefulness and death the absence of life...
to you may life give aplenty,
be your conquests then not inclined,
to death but to eternity.

I ask again
fear of the unknown,

tells me not to venture...
been bitten, yet feel no pain,
mighty foolish, at this juncture...
playing with the wind, an imaginary friend,
feeble hope, in my mind, of a reality different...
to thee i come then, eyes shut tight,
flight not an option, neither fear a deterrent...
my quest, for truth, and many answers,
who art thou, n whither art thou from...
so grant me then this wish, creature of the dark,
ally, i ask to be, no longer my quest humdrum...

with The Punk Wolf (Punkerina!)

No comments:

Post a Comment