Saturday, May 19, 2007

LIFE! (or my prayer in despair)

My life,
is not my own to call...
I live,
only because i have to...
I live,
because my life was given to me by the being that commands life to all...
I live,
because that life is a loan from one who saved it from despair...
I live,
because it is not mine to put and end to...
My life,
is a favour granted from the one that pulled it out from the raging fires of hell...
I live,
because someday i will find a way to repay my mentor...

Oh sweet angel that granted me "A Life"
Why also did you not take it with you when you went away...
At least i wouldnt be living a life that isnt mine...

Is life worth living?
When all you've lived for has been taken from your life...

Is life worth living?
When there is nothing but sadness and more despair in tomorrow again...

Is this life worth living?
Or couldnt you have given me death?

That be possibly sweeter than this bitter pill that you've forced down my throat oh Lord...

Is this really... My life?


A State of Mind

2 comments: