Sunday, July 18, 2010

Verbose


here i am, sitting, crying, paining...
my heart is hurting, burning, aching...
eyes are smarting, tearing, i'm trying...
to stop them from flowing, i hope no one's watching...
all the effort that i'm making.

here i am, lying in my bed, sheets drawn over my head...
thinking about all the sweet times we had together...
sulking, grieving, that tomorrow you'll be gone...
knowing that now you're going, i will again be alone...
hoping, waiting that someday we'll be meeting once again.

here i am, working, concentrating, trying not to think of all the pain...
but my mind is wandering to you always, again...
i wonder what you're doing...
are you all right or do you also feel the same?
cursing, swearing that my luck is playing a game...
all my life i've been craving for the loving and the caring, that you've been showering on me when you were here.

here i am, doing nothing, idling, whiling my time away...
thinking, remembering, enjoying the memories...
of your smiling dimpled face, of your shining, swaying, hair...
of your look, your touch, your staring, into deep open space.

i am knowing of the fact that you are probably feeling worse than i...
missing that early morning waking, that afternoon chat...
the evening, walking by the bay, hand in hand...
dreams together, singing in one voice...
the kissing and trying new ways of saying "i love you"...
and goofing around, just the same...
you'll be missing things way past my imagining that i know.

hang in there my sweetheart, i'll be there...
i'll be waiting for your returning, just right here...
i know what you're going through and i love you and i care...
if you ever need me know that i'll be there...

etherealmerman
to his "little mermaid" Hebrides

No comments:

Post a Comment