Sunday, July 18, 2010

Two souls, one conversation

The dark sky turned blue bright
Don't know when was the last time i closed my eyes
It's the journey from sleep to rise
That makes life appear so simplified

Simplicity redefined
Your lack of sleep justified
This life undignified
Or troubles magnified
One thing Testified
Your strength exemplified
An angel personified

Why is life being so mean with me?
Feeling so tired of pulling me out of the depths every time
I'm wishing something very bad for me
And wishing strongly

Oh angel sweet about this think
I've loved and cared about you
For as long as i can remember
And if anything were to happen to you
Think about what would happen to me
Because i wont die or force life to end
I will live with the pain
And the fact that I didn't do a thing about it

You see that which is unseen
I'm a book with a million pages
Stacked behind the glossy heap
The chapters are mercilessly torn
How then did you read me?

The being in its entirety
See the beauty in the moon
The dark spots don't bother

The star faintest catches your attention
Amidst the sparkling brilliance
It's not the beauty there
It's the one in thy eyes

What you see sometimes deceives
It's not the eyes that comprehend
It's the soul that feels
The bleeding heart that heals
Your touch that works these wonders

Must be the ninth wonder
Thanks to the sixth sense (hehe!)

Angel you're precious
Don't let anyone lead you into thinking otherwise
In this life or the next
No riches would equal your presence
Fame or fortune

A Pandora's box accompanies the vanities' case
In my case

The heart seeks to conquer
It's reach unhindered
Not by praise
Nor by misfortune
My quest for love
The meaning to life
The seeds of truth
Led me to you

Mere words or sheer belief
Your fair ways leave me in awe
Your quest will take you to greater destinations
I'm just a weed in the path
Mistaken for a flower

An orchard of the rarest
The most beautiful
The most pure
No weed this
But merely in it's existence
Enriching life's force

No comments:

Post a Comment