Friday, May 20, 2011

The Change, Me

I am quite the bastard
But I’m changing
And I hope I can give you all that you deserve
By being and getting better
For you
For us
I must warn you though
I’m quite the cynic
And everything I see I take with more than just a pinch of salt
So if I embarrass you
I’m apologizing now
As I will then too

Will you be ok with that?

There is no turning back now

Isn’t there?

Walk away, if you want to, NOW
I will nurse my bleeding heart
And don’t look back
To see if I’m ok
I will be
Some day
Maybe not this time
Maybe not till the next time I will be burnt
But I will live
For live I must
And cherish the memories
Of times spent in your presence
So walk away
If you want, NOW
And I will nurse my bleeding heart

5 comments:

  1. Wow. I particularly like the last para on this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, it must have taken some guts to come out of the closet. :-P

    J/K. :-D Good stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yea sure... oblique compliments are always accepted and thank you... but anonymously? who's closeted now?

    ReplyDelete